Topic: Image Scaling

I searched the forums and didn't find this exact issue...or at least not communicated clearly or fixed.

I'm using autoviewer pro 1.4 and trying to deal with image/gallery scaling. I basically want my gallery to fill all available space dependent on the users screen resolution and scale the image up/down proportionately. I am making the images very large so that they don't get the pixelated stretched out look on large screens. I have a pretty big screen (iMac 24") so I've made the images and gallery based on that, figuring not many people will have larger. Therefore the images are exported to be 1100 pixels tall, regardless of landscape or portrait orientation. Anyway, scaling doesn't seem to be working. I guess I should also add that I enabled upscaling and downscaling in

Example gallery here (sorry, first post so I couldn't put link in correctly):
www pricephotostudio com/ beta/ burlesque/

Here is my embed code:

<script type="text/javascript">       
      var fo = new SWFObject("../scripts/autoviewer.swf", "autoviewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#000000");       
        fo.addVariable("xmlURL", "gallery.xml");                   

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Re: Image Scaling

So, I think the answer was that I had both upscaling and downscaling enabled. I disabled upscaling and all seems well. I left my post instead of deleting in case it helps someone else.