Topic: free upgrades forever?

Do Pro customers get free upgrade whenever there's a new upgrade? Or do we have to purchase the upgrade every time?

Thanks,
Leo Dj

Re: free upgrades forever?

Customers who have purchased Pro versions of Airtight products are eligible for free upgrades within the same major version number. So if you buy version 1.2, all 1.x updates are provided free of charge.

You can download the latest version of an Airtight product by re-using the download link in your original purchase email.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

in that case, maybe I should wait for 2.0 since it's 1.9 now. no point of buying on the last major version if soon it will change to a new major version and i have to re-purchase to get the upgrade.  sad

Leo Dj

Hi,  I purchased 1.7 Pro, but never received a download link.  The file was sent to me via email.  How can I upgrade that to 1.9?

thanks

**found the upgrade link via a 'search'** duh

Hi Felix,
Would you make an exception for those who purchase ver 1.9? It doesn't seem fair if I have to right away purchase again to upgrade on the next version, since it's only 0.1 away to version 2.0.

So is there an exception for buyers of 1.9 to get 2.0 or 2.x upgrades for free?

Thanks

I can't even remember what version I have anymore . . .  :shock:

Hi Felix,
Would you make an exception for those who purchase ver 1.9? It doesn't seem fair if I have to right away purchase again to upgrade on the next version, since it's only 0.1 away to version 2.0.

So is there an exception for buyers of 1.9 to get 2.0 or 2.x upgrades for free?

Thanks

I'm in the same boat; if a new version is coming out soon can V1.9 users update for free?

Hi,

Customers who purchase SimpleViewer v1.9 will get bonus free upgrades up to v2.x.

Regards,

Felix Turner
Airtight Interactive Inc.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yay! Cool! Thanks, Felix, and of course the SimpleViewer team.

In that case, I will buy it right now. smile

Leo Dj