Topic: Tilt viewer pro and cms

HI Guys WHAT A FANTASTIC PRODUCT !!!!  had to get that out of the way first, I bought the pro option but am using tilt viewer in Joomla CMS is the pro a stand alone version or have I just downloaded the wrong thing

Thanks

Rob

Re: Tilt viewer pro and cms

anybody hellllppppp :oops:

Cool you pay and buy a product as stunning as it is and nobody gets back to you thanks Guys!

Hi, I don't know much about Joomla.

To upgrade a Joomla TiltViewer template to use TiltViewer-Pro, you need to replace the 'tiltviewer.swf' file in the template folder with the one from the TV-Pro download.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

hi,  i have exact the same problem with jalbum. there is no way to integrate  the pro version, the free thing works well. (it appears in the filter list, but without any options). sorry felix, but replacing the file didnt help top solve my problem.

To upgrade the Jalbum TiltViewer Skin to TiltViewer-Pro:

* Copy the 'TiltViewer.swf' file that comes in the Pro download (at webTiltViewer.swf). Rename the copy to 'viewer.swf'. Copy this file into the JAlbumskinsTiltViewerres folder, replacing the existing file. On Windows the skin folder may be in the 'C:Usersmy_usernameAppDataRoamingJAlbum' folder.
* Restart Jalbum. Any galleries you create from now on will use the Pro swf.
*Clear browser cache.
* You will know if you are using the Pro version if the download link is missing at bottom-right.
* Configuring Pro options can be done by manually editing the generated HTML document.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks, it worked now. a pity, that all the options are just available via html.
k.r.- michael

RobNoon -- I'll hold on to your coat tails with Joomla

he combo is too cool, I am buying T-pro if you guys stick around