Topic: help with title customization

hi i can change the font type size but i cant change it to italic and bold i have read Q15 on the faq page and i have tryed all sorts of combinations but i just cant get it to change any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: help with title customization

hi i can change the font type size but i cant change it to italic and bold i have read Q15 on the faq page and i have tryed all sorts of combinations but i just cant get it to change any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have also tried to do the exact same thing. When using standard HTML coding

title="<font size"15">gallery name</font>" 

in line 2 of the XML document. The code dies after the </font> killing the rest of the mxl commands for the viewer. So i tried to make this entry at the end of the command stinr in line 2 , to no aval.

I tried a few other html tricks and nothing has worked. Felix any insite to this?

If you read the documentatiom you can not code the title using straight HTML  <Font>    you need to code if isein &lf; and t&gt; example

title="&lt;b&gt;&lt;font color="#ffffff" size="20"&gt;&lt;a href="about.html" target="_blank"&gt;A Trip to New
Zealand&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/b&gt;"

actual page www mouseprints net/SVATripToNZ/

And.... we have a winner. Thanks for the insight. i read that example backwards before hand. my stupidity involved. Do you know of any Progra that will translater the html references to the Hex ref like that?