Topic: Same gallery repeating in different pages

Hi,

I have a site with 5 galleries being displayed in their own individual pages.

Problem is, if you take a look at the url: www ninaspade com/catalogue html
you'll notice that each category you click on, the same gallery (bracelets.swf) is being repeated in all the other categories.

What would you suppose the problem is? I have all the galleries uploaded on the ftp and the html pages have been adjusted for each .swf file.

Appreciate the help!
Maya

Re: Same gallery repeating in different pages

all your galleries are pointing to the same gallery.xml file. For multiple galleries, check the FAQ, Q16: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Same gallery repeating in different pages

all your galleries are pointing to the same gallery.xml file. For multiple galleries, check the FAQ, Q16:

I'm having a similar problem, but I'm using two different simpleviewers - one as is, and one modified to load a different xml file and trigger a video player on click as opposed to changing the main image. The video player version works fine on it's own, and whichever one you go to first on the site is the same one that will load when you click on the other. Both are being loaded inside another swf. I suppose the problem could be related to how I'm unloading the swf's but i've tinkered with that functionality and haven't fixed the problem yet.

Then I assumed it had something to do with the use of singletons in sv so I tried changing the names of the classes in the modified one, but the same problem still occurs.

I see now that there's a multiple gallery fla example somewhere in the code, so i'll find that and see what insight I can gain but I've a creeping suspicion it won't make a difference.