Topic: Issue with white crosses

Hi - I have looked at this all over the forum but have not found a solution that fixes this.

Having seen it used to good effect elsewhere, I am trialling Simple Viewer on www dot studiofiftysix.co.uk forwardslash draft forwardslash gallery.php but all I am seeing is white crosses.

Images are saved in a folder called "photos" and thumbs in a folder called "thumbs". The photos are there because I can click on one of the crosses and click the "Open in new window" link at the photo shows, but nothing is showing in the viewer, neither the thumbnails or the images.

I must be doing something very simply wrong - after all this is called Simple Viewer - but I cannot work it out.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Re: Issue with white crosses

it's working now. I guess you fixed it.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

it's working now. I guess you fixed it.

Hi, yes, not long before you looked at it I think. Thanks for your response though.

For anyone else who is using custom locations for images and thumbs you need to make sure that the folders where these are located are defined in buildgallery.php with a trailing / (forward slash).

That is what fixed it for me.

Not to be a smarty or anything but i went through the same thing and it says that in the FAQ. smile