Topic: SV Pro is not sizing down images

Hi all,

I have been this for quite some time now but I now have big issues.

When I go to make a gallery I choose the input & output folders (also I tried not making any size adjustments in the SV window) then click to make the gallery. When I go to view the new SV gallery I find that the images are actually the same size as originals (which are quite large) and are way to big for any browser. SV did not size down or reduce the resolution from the originals.

I am currently using v1.8.5 I also tried 1.9 but nothing changed. I'm also running Leopard 10.5.4 on a G5 (non-intel) and using photoshop CS2.

I have never had any issues with SV until now. Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this?

Re: SV Pro is not sizing down images

Are you using the simpleviewer photoshop script? Did you try one of the other methods for generating a gallery?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix,

Yes I am using the PS script. What I did find out was that my SimpleViewer.jsx file had gotten corrupted some how I replaced it and now SV works like a charm.

Another question the v1.9 update since I have SV-Pro  do I just replace the viewer.swf file with the old version?

Thanks so much for your help!

Greg

You can use your original download link (sent by email) to get the latest version.

If you cannot locate your original download link, please fill out this form to receive a new link:

http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … _form.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

HI Felix,

I did not receive an email with a update link in it, so I'll fill out the form via your link. Thanks again for your help and for a great product & support.

Greg