Topic: I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO USE TILTVIEWER??

I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE, I HAVE HOSTING, I BOUGHT TILT VIEWER PRO BECAUSE I HAVE SOME  PICTURES OF MODELS I HAVE SHOT, THAT I WOULD LOVE TO GO ON TILTVIEWER. I WANT A LINK FROM MY WEBSITE TO A SEPERATE TILT VEIWER PAGE ( I CAN HANDLE THAT PART OF IT, I WOULD JUST CREATE A HYPER LINK)  HOW IN THE HECK DO I GET STARTED?? I HAVE FLASH ON MY COMP BUT DOWN KNOW A THING ABOUT IT, I ALSO HAVE A FLICKR ACCOUNT, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?? IM JUST A NORMAL GUY LIVING IN A TILTVIEWER WORLD, SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INSTRUCTIONS FROM START TO FINISH, SOMETHING SIMPLE!!

Re: I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO USE TILTVIEWER??

hi - PLEASE DON'T SHOUT. Did you read the instructions? The easiest way to make a tiltviewer gallery is to create a flickr gallery: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … truct.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

yes i did, i have made those changes- i opened up index.html in dreamweaver, made the changes- here is i guess my problem, i have a server and a website, how do i add this to my website??? thats the issue im having now- maybe this isnt something you can help with but if you can, id appreciate it- i have uploaded the index.html onto my server also, just dont know where to go from here

you need to upload everything in the pro 'web' folder to a new folder on your webserver.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.