Topic: Control array rows to be closer...

Right now, I have the tilt set so, in most cases, the thumbs in the array are close enough that you can run through a row while zoomed in (clicking on the edge of the next image).

However, this is not possible, as far as I can tell, to go down through a row (the spacing between the thumb rows seems to be greater.

Are there some settings I can adjust to allow zoom-in downward navigation?

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Control array rows to be closer...

The images are laid out in a grid with square cells. So if your images are all 'landscape' aspect ratio, the vertical gaps will be larger than the horizontal gaps.

To decrease the gaps between images, use the 'maxJPGSize' and 'zoomedOutDistance' config options: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I have the maxjpg size calculated as the script walks through the directory... I guess I could get fancy and configure the array row/column count with the number of screens and put the similar size images on the same page...  that would take a bit more coding that I don't have the cycles for right now.  It would also get the images out of sequence (since they are of a football game, visitors expect 'in order' viewing...

Thanks for the quick response,

Brian

A clarification on the variables that control the zoom.  I had noticed but had not put much thought into the 'initial zoom' of the array.

It looks like thumb array is laid out to allow for X by Y images (boxes) and the  thumb is resized to fit into one of those boxes  minus some value - then when moused over, it 'pops out' that pop-out size fills the square you mention in a prior post.

There is then the zoom-in value which I was thinking was the size of the clicked image.... but now I'm not sure...