Topic: starting on image 6?!

Hi there,

my simpleviewer is starting the "slideshow" on photo 6, rather than the first photo in the list... I have it set to display 5 pictures in one column to the left of the main image, and then the left and right arrows are underneath these 5 pics... but it's starting on the top photo of the second column of five... which is a bit odd, is there anything I could be doing wrong to make this happen, the gallery.xml file consists of:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth = "640" maxImageHeight = "640" textColor = "0xffffff" frameColor = "0xffffff" frameWidth = "5" stagePadding = "40" thumbnailColumns = "1" thumbnailRows = "5" navPosition = "left" title = "Gallery&#58;" enableRightClickOpen = "false" backgroundImagePath = "" imagePath = "" thumbPath = "">
<image>
    <filename>00.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>01.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>02.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>03.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>04.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>05.jpg</filename>
</image>
<image>
    <filename>06.jpg</filename>
</image>

... etc ...

So I have no idea why the file 06.jpg is displayed first? It's not first in the list of thumbnails on the left, which is even stranger! it's sixth in the list of thumbnails, where it should be, but the viewer defaults to displaying this pic first!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Stu

Re: starting on image 6?!

Ignore me, I'm an idiot, I found:

fo.addVariable&#40;"firstImageIndex", "5"&#41;;

in the JavaScript, which was obviously setting the viewer to display image 6 first lol

whoops! I need a break!

Stu