Topic: Tiltviewer does not show pictures for me but does for others

I Only see the grey squares in tiltveiwer so I contacted my server hosting company and the support guy said he could see them just fine....

Any Ides WHy this is Happening to me and why I cannot see the pictures???

ANy help would be greatly appriciated...!!

Re: Tiltviewer does not show pictures for me but does for others

did you clear your browser cache?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Ya I sure did...I'm really not sure why because I have another computer beside me at work and it would not work on that one either but it would for my server tech???

if you have access to the server logs for the server that is hosting the images, check the error and access logs to see what files tiltviewer is trying to access (listed in the xml).  it may be an issue sub-domain issue
(he's coming from www.xxx.com and you're coming from xxx.com) and the mapping on the server is different ... like I said, check the server logs.

Is it possible for one of you guys to explain to me why the gallery.xml and index.html are not in my /Images/oxiogallery folder??? And how to set up the gallery.xml and the index.html I don't fully understand this thing...I just put my images in the images folder like the prgram said and I cannot see them...I don't know what i'm doing fully but I understand how this program works (sort of)...