Topic: using multiple viewer fla, viwer textboxes not showing

Simpleviewer is extremely customizable, but I've run into a snag.

I have a base swf that uses.load movie to load  a gallery buttons swf into a base swf mc. The viewer swf is loaded into the base swf into a differant mc. The title textbox, caption textbox and simpeviewer textbox do not show up. If the gallery btn swf and the viewer swf are loaded into the same base swf mc, textboxes show.Or if viewer is loaded into an mc in button gallery swf, text boxes show.  Base swf.,and hence all other
swfs, are published as transparent windowless. Images show , but I need to show the  textboxes and need to load into differant mc's in the base swf. For now, for testing,  I'm using the html generated when the swf is
published. Only tested in FF player 9 and IE player 8. Images loaded manually, not using buildgallery.php

in progress site -  click on "Guest Photos" http://leadingedgeoutdoors.com/index9.html

//in the viewer fla 
//.........................................
function loadGallery(galName){
        _root.xmlDataPath = galName + "/imageData.xml"; //loads images
    _root.MainScrn_mc.holderViewer_mc.loadMovie("viewer.swf")//textboxes no show
    //_root.holderViewer2_mc.loadMovie("viewer.swf")//textboxes show
    };
//in the base fla
//..................................
MainMenu_mc.guestPhotos.onPress = function() {
    //simplified , not showing other actions
    myLoader.load("holderViewer2_mc","LEOgalleryViewer.swf","99");

};
//xml
//......................
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SIMPLEVIEWER_DATA maxImageDimension="500" textColor="0xFFCC00" frameColor="0x775217" 

bgColor="0x181818" frameWidth="1" stagePadding="50" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="5" 

navPosition="right" navDirection="LTR" title="GALLERY 1" imagePath="gal1/images/" 

thumbPath="gal1/thumbs/">
<IMAGE><NAME>01.jpg</NAME><CAPTION><!&#91;CDATA&#91;<A href="gal1/images/01.jpg" 

target="_blank"><U>Open Large image to save or print     image # - gallery 

1_01</U></A>&#93;&#93;></CAPTION></IMAGE>
etc

any ideas? I've run out of things to try. it is like I turned off the textboxes, but I don't think that option exists in the free version.

This has been done with the free version 1,7,1  , if the solution exists in the purchased version, I've ordered it, waiting for e ck to clear.

Thanks

Richard

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!