Topic: Republish Simpleviewer SWF for multiple gallery problem

Hi All
I need some help if anyone knows the answer. I want to make some adjustment using Options.as but in order for the viewer to take effect, I have to republish it. I tried to republish simpleviever.fla to update the viewer.swf but all I got was the following 4 compiles error in Flash CS. And I have no idea how to go about fixing it...

The class 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.StageManager' needs to be defined in a file whose relative path is 'comairtightinteractiveappsviewerssimpleViewerStageManager.as'.

The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.XMLManager' could not be loaded.

The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.ThumbArea' could not be loaded.

The class or interface 'com.airtightinteractive.apps.viewers.simpleViewer.ImageArea' could not be loaded.

If anyone can help me or point me to the right direction that would be so appreciated!!!  big_smile

Re: Republish Simpleviewer SWF for multiple gallery problem

make sure the 'com' folder is in the same folder as the FLA. This folder contains all the ActionScript code required to publish the SWF.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

thanks for the quick reply Felix! I got some progress - I used to have all files in the same folder without sub folder called 'com'. So I created a folder named "com" and moved all *.as files into it and I have the following error...

the class or interface "StageManager" could not be loaded.

If I take file stagemanager.as out from the com folder and put it within the same folder that contain simpleviewer.fla and viewer.swf then the previous 4 errors return.

did I miss something else?

you have to retain the file structure that came in the SV-Pro download. otherwise Flash can't find the AS files.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

No wonder I didn't even have 'com' folder at the first place. I look at the downloaded Zip file for simple-pro and there are no subfolder. All files are just line up in the same directory.

is there anyway you can tell me the original structure or send me a screenshot of what the original package supposed to look like?

thanks man!!

You know what - I re extract the zip files and now all the folders are seems to be correct. I must have click and drag before that's why those folders are not there

I am going to try it again and see if its work tonight....thanks for your help!!