Topic: help adding more captions please

Hi,
   I am using simpleviewer-pro and I am building a gallery that my client wants to put the name of the product in the photo(I would use the caption), a price, and a description. So I need to add two more dynamic fields for the price and description. I know how to add the dynamic fields in the flash file, but outside of that I can only guess that I will need to add some code in the xml file. If someone could help me figure this out I would be pumped!

thanks

Re: help adding more captions please

I can not answer the question for Simpleviewer Pro but for the freeware version it simple to do in the XML file.  Read the FAQ about caption and embedding your own HTML tags within [Cdata[]]. I create mine using a Photoshop script and use data stored within image files meta-data.
http://www.mouseprints.net/SVNewZealand/

thanks I will look into it!

I understand what you were saying jjmacks, but I was wondering how I can add extra captions to the simpleviewer admin so my client can add a price and description with each item. My client wouldn't be able to edit the XML file on her own. Anyone else know how to accomplish this. thanks jjmacks.