Topic: hey all Totally new here!

Im a photographer and I am thinking of using simple viewer to show my proofs online with, my question is ...can you add music? I did  a quick search...and I didnt see an answer...Thanx in Advance

Re: hey all Totally new here!

Hi, yeap, you can have music. But they are not intergal in simpleviewer. In an html page you have a few options, in a flash page, you have lots of options, new song for each gallery, or each picture or each section , for example, as well as having event sounds, like onRollOver for example. You'll have to add these yourself, they are not part of simple viewer.
Richard

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

thankyou for your reply...now to figure out how to do it...I just need music for each gallery... not for any specific button or anything..just basic background music playing...

Sorry Links no longer available. God Bless, Eddie

yes eddie..thank you SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! it works prefectly....

once again..thank you for your help!

You're welcome Cynnder. I'm glad it worked for you. I use a flash
program called Swish. Excellent Program. That Program embeds
the the sound file automatically. Not a link. If I can figure out how
to do this, I'll let you know. The program allows you to save your
file as a swf or html file. God Bless, Eddie

Hi there,

is it possible to choose that you can turn the music off, if you don't want to hear it?

Thanks.

Yea, I thought about the same thing originally. The only problem with use embed format specified earlier is it caused the client side to load a reader and sometime a bit slow.

If it is embedded in the flash, that would work best, but unfortunately that might have to be a future development nice to have.

[url]http://www.photographybykevin.net[/url]

Simple Viewer FAQ By Kevin
[url]http://knguyentu.com/wordpress/photography-by-kevin/simpleviewer-flash-photo-gallery/[/url]