Topic: linking OUT of flash

Hi Felix thanks for a cool product.

I am almost ready to go live with my site, however I require some basic flash help?

the tilt page loads great, I do not know how to create a link on the images/picture viewer page allowing visitors to return to my site. I know I may change the target (blank/parent etc) but how to I create a link (text or image) to bring my clients back to the originating page?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Best Regards.

Re: linking OUT of flash

Hi,

general Flash questions are out of scope of this forum. Please try here: http://www.kirupa.com/forum/

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Now that I have found out HOW to make a button and use it to link out/back to my home page, where can it be added to your script?

(button info can be found
www kirupa com / developer / flash5 / buttonlink htm for anyone else looking)

Felix either your scripts/swf files are locked or I am not asking the correct question.

Perfect world: on the demo version of tiltviewer, on the lower right you have a text link to bring clients back to your web page. Allowing PRO users to edit that little bit of code so we may change the text, then add in our own link so visitors may return to our home page/linked from page would be VERY much appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

The 'flash_embed/flash_embed.fla' example in the Pro download shows how to add custom buttons to a container swf that loads tiltviewer.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.