Topic: Configure Autoviewer like Angeleno magazine

Hi Felix,

I would love to know how to configure the Autoviewer Pro to be like the Angeleno magazine viewer you did.  Namely adding the scrolling thumbs at the bottom, and also to configure the speed of the sliding movement.

www modernluxury com/angeleno/

Thanks!

Minty big_smile

Re: Configure Autoviewer like Angeleno magazine

Me too!

I'm finally getting around to using my license of Autoviewer Pro. Adding thumbnails would be a wonderful addition to what I have in mind. Any information about implementing this would be greatly appreciated.

AutoViewer doesn't support thumbnails. If you want thumbnails you might want to try SimpleViewer.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix...I've used Simpleviewer a few years ago and wanted something more robust and dynamic which is why I bought Autoviewer Pro.

There are a lot of sliding photo gallery scripts out there, including Slideshow Pro. Do you offer customization services? Would you consider adding thumbnails? I'd pay! smile

Thanks!

I like Autoviewer, but my knowledge on Flash is not good enough (my english either, sorry for that). I've tried the multigallery but it doesn't convince me, but still working on it to get it the way I want, I don't know if I'll manage.
I've created what I think is a very nice web, with my limited dreamweaver skills, but I still not 100% sure,
www burguetpiris-photographers com

What do you guys think?
I'm also interested to know if you offer customization services.