Topic: Frontpage and Simpleviewer

Hi all,
I am in the process of designing my own website mainly to promote my photography and in order to do this I am keen to use simpleviewer.
The thing is I am new to web designing and I really know very little, so I decided to use Frontpage for my sins.
Can anyone tell me if its possible to use Simpleviewer in Frontpage and if it is can someone tell me in simple terms how to achieve this?
If this is not possible can anyone suggest another plug in that I could consider?
My goals are a nice clean website that shows my work in a slick way but not to flash.
Here is the link to the beginnings of my site………………
www alanwattphotography pwp blueyonder co uk
Cheers,
Al

Re: Frontpage and Simpleviewer

Sorry, I have no experience with Frontpage. If anyone can give some hints as to how to do this it would be appreciated.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

<iframe height=100% width=100% src="GALLERYNAME/sv.html" frameborder="0" border="0">

put an iframe in your page.

You dont need an iframe, if your still having problems let me know and i can tell you how i did it.
I know im having a few issues with simple viewer but im sure they will be resolved.

You dont need an iframe, if your still having problems let me know and i can tell you how i did it.
I know im having a few issues with simple viewer but im sure they will be resolved.

Please post your technique here for all to see.