Topic: SimpleViewer Photoshop Script

I've been trying to use SimpleViwer's Photoshop script. Everything works flawlessly until uploaded to the web.

All my file names are consistent, all files are in the correct directories..I'm not sure whats going on. When clicked, a blank page with my background color appears.

I've had people on Macs and PCs check..there is just no image showing up anywhere.

I have a text name and when clicked, it links to the SimpleViewer index page that is created.

Help!

Re: SimpleViewer Photoshop Script

whats the URL?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

www reganbaker com/gallery html

Click the first link TEST.

http://www.reganbaker.com/gallery.html cannot be found

Felix Turner

I'm sorry thats:

www reganbakerdesign com/gallery html

Are you using fetch to upload your files? fetch doesn't work with SWFs for some reason. Please try a different FTP program.

Or if you want to use fetch: Make sure you upload the file in Raw Data format, or (if you are using Automatic format) that you have a suffix mapping set up to identify .swf files as binary.

Felix Turner

Yes I am using Fetch. I will definitely try something else. I've been wondering what it could be!!

Thank you! I will try that.

Do you recommend any certain FTP program for Macs?

I've been using Fetch on my Mac for several years.  I don't have any problems with it at all.  I use it almost everyday.

Version 5.3

A.

I'm wondering what your solution was for this.  I know for sure it's not Fetch causing a problem.  I can download the Simpleviewer sample gallery, upload it to my server with fetch and it works fine.  When I create a gallery with Photoshop, no luck.  I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.    Thanks.