Topic: help with firefox and image size, please?

Hi all:

Thanks so much, Felix for your help with my previous post. I really appreciate it - I was able to resolve that issue but I ran across another one in the process. Here it is: my simpleview gallery looks wonderful in IE and Safari but it's not working correctly in Firefox. The larger image (under the image gallery) has been shrunk to almost look like a thumbnail. The thumbnails have been pushed way far left. And the caption is cut off on the bottom after a few words.

I tried expanding the Maxheight and width to 640, 640. I have the cell its embedded in with a max height of 669. Do you have any idea how I can resolve this issue? Thanks in advance for help. I tried searching the archives but I couldn't find anything to specifically address this issue. OK, take care everyone and thanks for your help!

All my best,
Kay smile

Re: help with firefox and image size, please?

make sure you have set an explicit height for the div that contains the swf and the HTML doc in the CSS

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Felix:

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! I don't know how you do it but I really appreciate it. After some fiddling around, I got the Firefox issue resolved. So, thank you so much! You really helped! Take care and thanks again for everything.

All my best,
Kay smile

Felix:

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply! I don't know how you do it (administering all these forums) but I really appreciate it. After some fiddling, I got the Firefox issue resolved. So, thanks so much. You really helped! Take care and thanks again for everything.

All my best,
Kay smile