Topic: PS CS3 Problems--script runs only partially

I have been trying to set up simple viewer through my CS3 Photoshop program without success.

The script interface appears to load, but it is incomplete. It looks as if the bottom portion of the script interface is missing, leaving me with out the ability to finish selecting the parameters for my upload.

Did I put the files in the wrong place? In the SCRIPTS folder, I placed 1) all the files in the SimpleViewer folder, and 2) the whole simpleviewer folder inside the SCRIPTS folder.

Am I missing something?

Re: PS CS3 Problems--script runs only partially

Are you using the latest version of the SimpleViewer Photoshop script? get it here: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … truct.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I completed the same script steps in CS3 after my web gallery template installation would not work. I downloaded the latest version and extracted the entier folder to presets/scripts. Everything comes up fine when I pull up the simpleviewer script in CS3 until I get ready to actually process it. All of the options are there with the exception of actually automating the script.  sad

I also am having this issue. The dialog box doesn't seem to open properly in CS3. I can see up to the "Title" part, but there is no button to activate or run the script.

Hi,

the SimpleViewer Photoshop Plugin requires a large screen size in order to view the entire dialog. Please try increasing your desktop resolution. We are working to fix this issue.

Felix Turner

Hi,

the SimpleViewer Photoshop Plugin requires a large screen size in order to view the entire dialog. Please try increasing your desktop resolution. We are working to fix this issue.

.......any idea when this will be fixed?

I think adding a scroll bar would do it I guess.......

This issue is fixed in the latest version of the Photoshop script: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … truct.html

Felix Turner

This is still an issue with the cs2 script. My laptop screen goes as large as 1280 x 800. I've got it set to max and still cannot get to the end of the script. Like others on this post I can download and activate the script in Photoshop but the bottom of the script appears to be missing. I downloaded the script on several occasions. The latest one being yesterday, February 17, 2009. How about adding a scroll bar to the Photoshop script????

http://www.simpleviewer.net/forum/viewt … 212#p26212

I am having the exact same issue with adobe photoshop CS2.  Am I expected to buy a new version of photoshop just to use this script? (over $500)