Topic: thumbnails show larger now

Hey everyone...hoping someone can help.  I searched through previous topics and there wasn't anything about this...

When I created my gallery in SimpleViewer, my thumbnails look great (sized at 45x45).

Now I put them into a table on an html page already created and they are much larger.

What happened?????  I'm really hoping I'm just being braindead right now and missing something obvious.

Re: thumbnails show larger now

Hi !

I have the same problems,

I wonder...when i first created the initial gallery, I used Porta.  Then I took those images, thumbnails and xml files to my simpleviewer folder.  Wonder if that made the difference...I need to check that...

If Porta did have something to do with it, then I don't have any idea where to start fixing it.

The thumbs are definitely at 45x45, but are now being stretched.

I ended up going into the html index file created by Porta (not sure if you generated your gallery manually or through another program), but I ended up just editing my page (adding my logo and a navigation bar) by putting that html into the index Porta created rather than by trying to insert SimpleViewer into the page I already made.

The thumbnails were the right size when it was generated by Porta, so that seemed the quicker fix since I don't have much time to wait for replies on the board.

GREAT software - SimpleViewer is exactly what I needed.