Topic: Adding New Photos to Autoviewer Gallery

Hi, I've been having trouble with adding two new photos to my Autoviewer gallery. Everything was working fine, with 18 images, and tonight I went to add two images, to the beginning and the end of the show, and they won't show up. I've updated the xml file, loaded the images into the proper folder, and all that, but they just won't show up in the gallery on my webpage. Everything works fine when I view the index page as well. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Nick S.

Re: Adding New Photos to Autoviewer Gallery

did you clear your cache?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yep, everything is cleared out, I've refreshed it countless times, and the new first and last photos are not showing up. I've updated other stuff on my website tonight that shows up immediately, so it's not my FTP or web host either. Still can't figure this one out!

Dear,
I am also facing same problem. If clearing cache is the solutions dear, how can we convey this to visitors. we can't ask visitors to clear cahe before seeing the gallery. I am talking about gallery from different folders. I am changing image path for every new folder. It reflects in xml but not in flash. i think it is waste of time here.

I am changing image path for every new folder.

If you are talking about multiple HTML pages or dynamically generated pages then that won't get cached. Caching only affects static files that are are changed over time. In this case web visitors who have previously visited the site may get an old version of the files. This is standard practice in web development.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.