Topic: Problem with setting up structure for multiple galleries

Hi,
I need to make four separate galleries. I made the first gallery without changing anything in the Simpleviewer file structure or file names, published the viewer and it worked great. Then I made three copies of it as per the multiple galleries example - my files match this example exactly - except I have them named 'illustrationgallery', 'graphicsgallery' etc. instead of gallery 1, gallery 2 etc. These folders eg. 'illustrationgallery' are all inside 'simpleviewer_pro'.

For each gallery I have changed both the xml data path in the AS in Flash:

var xmlPath = "simpleviewer_pro/illustrationgallery/gallery xml"
//get xml data Path from flashVars
if (_root.xmlDataPath != undefined){
    xmlPath = _root.xmlDataPath;
}

as well as in the HTML:

<script type="text/javascript">

var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#181818");
            fo.addVariable("preloaderColor", "0xFFFFFF"
            fo.addVariable("xmlDataPath", "simpleviewer_pro/illustrationgallery/gallery xml");
            fo.write("flashcontent");

</script>

I have also changed the images and the thumbs data path in the XML file:

imagePath="simpleviewer_pro/illustrationgallery/images/" thumbPath="simpleviewer_pro/illustrationgallery/thumbs/"

Yet when I publish the viewer.sf I am getting 'gallery not found' with the error:

Error opening 'Macintosh%20HD/Users/tashi/Documents/FFwebsite/simpleviewer%5Fpro/web/simpleviewer_pro/illustrationgallery/gallery xml'

Obviously the flash file is trying to grab from a different folder but I can't see where else to specify the data path other than what I've done already? Or am I doing something wrong completely in setting up the structure of the gallery the way I have? I have read all the 'gallery not found' posts as well as the FAQs and still can't see where I am going wrong ... new to Flash, hope this isn't a stupid Q!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Re: Problem with setting up structure for multiple galleries

Just to clarify I just want a separate gallery per index.html page - I don't need multiple galleries embedded in the one html page as per the example.

Re: Problem with setting up structure for multiple galleries

Fixed!

Sorry I am such an idiot! Totally lost my brain and forgot how to write a path properly .. just needed to do this in the AS ..

var xmlPath = "../illustrationgallery/gallery xml"