Topic: newbie

Hello,

I bought postcardviewer pro yesterday and I already have some questions :
- where can I change the message appearing in the right click on the image page i.e. "open image in a new window"  :?:
- where can I change the message appearing on the bottom left of the thumbnails page i.e. "to navigate -click or use ..."  :?:
- on the images, where can I change the name appearing, either to set it without the .jpg or to completely remove it.  :?:

Thanks by advance   tongue

Re: newbie

- where can I change the message appearing in the right click on the image page i.e. "open image in a new window"

Use the 'langOpenImage' HTML option: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … tions.html

- where can I change the message appearing on the bottom left of the thumbnails page i.e. "to navigate -click or use ..."

Modify the 'sInstructions' symbol in the FLA library then republish the SWF. Check section 2.5 here: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … html#repub

on the images, where can I change the name appearing, either to set it without the .jpg or to completely remove it.

Edit the caption tags in the gallery.xml

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hello,
Thanks for your answer but ... we had already seen that on your website.
My questions concern specially the automatisation of tasks.
We have some 200 galleries to produce and we don't wish to intervene manually on each gallery.
We thought that the Pro version would do it easier.
Is it a way to change your script definitely ?  :idea:  :?:
Please forgive my bad english, I am french speaking !  :oops:

Hello,
When can I hope an answer please ?
We are waiting for the automatisation to begin our work and we are waiting time for the moment.  :twisted:

Hi,

it depends which method you are using to create your galleries, but yes you can modify the scripts to achieve the above customizations.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

hi,
We are using photoshop to generate the albums.
So please give us the exact way to change the scrpt !!!!
Thanks by advance