Topic: two simple viewers in one shell swf, not working

Has anyone tried to place two separate galleries in one swf?
there is some weird conflict that I can't find.
If you look at the site I am working on, the portfolio works correctly, but the furniture, which should have it's own set of photos keeps trying to pull the portfolio but only pulls the first one, and shows the rest as blank, not missing but loading?

chriswoodburninteriors com/index2.html

I changed the xml file to both, but is there something else? It seems which ever one I publish last, the other one will take on it's images, so there must be something in the actionscript files? anyone?
I've been losing much sleep over this, and my deadline is Tuesday!!!!.
thanks,

Re: two simple viewers in one shell swf, not working

It was a little madding, but I figured it out.

I had to change the gImageData.xml to a different name. I used pImageData, duplicated the entire com sets.

you will need to change it in the following places...
Two places in the stagemanager.as file
and in the fla in the preloader movie.

Phew.....

yikes

Okay, I'm not sure what happened, but it is no longer working. Thankfully I still have files that are functioning, but when I try to edit the options.as file nothing works!

OMG! I tried the two gallery approach example, but do to the complexity of my shell site, it doesn't work.

Anyone, what else do i need to change? What code is specific to the xml file and names? I'm not getting errors, just galleries that are not correct.

functioning site.
chriswoodburninteriors com/main.html

Did you check the 'examplesFlash Embedmultiple_galleries.fla' example in the Pro download?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Yes, I did, and tried to use your files, all works well, until I insert them into my main swf. I can't use your navigation, due to how my main movie works. It's pulling all the files via xml and a bunch of action script.
Just wondering what needs to be changed to make them unique. Any pointers?

thanks,
Jan