Topic: Activation of left/right arrows outside the image

I´ve purchased simpleViewer Pro and have now a problem with navigation.

I use the fixed layout option to let the image appear in the top/ left corner of the screen.
I defined an ImageArea that match my images (I took the width and hight of the biggest image used in the gallery)

The problem is, that the rollover-areas  for the foreward/back arrows stil stay in the center of the  screen = don´t  move to the left  when the image moves:?

The  areas  that activate the arrows on rollover are outside the image (to the right , in the center of the screen)

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Re: Activation of left/right arrows outside the image

I try to explain a little clearer wink

I have  defined an ImageArea square (fixed layout)
In this area the images should be placed to the right/top:
imageHAlign:String = "left"
imageVAlign:String = "top"
Everythink works well, the images shift, the navigation arrows display where they should (left and right border of the image)....but the rollover activation zones for the arrows are still in the center of the ImageArea = the activation areas don´t follow the imageHAlign, imageVAlign function and don´t shift to the left with the image!

Hope to get some help!!!

im having a similar problem on needing to know how to manipulate the position and size of the hit areas.  No one seems to know where in the code that can be changed

The image buttons hitArea sizes are set in the ImageArea class, in the setSize() function.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.