Topic: svManager for TiltViewer

Are you using TiltViewer galleries on your web site or would you like to? The forthcoming version 1.3 of svManager will be able to manage both SimpleViewer and TiltViewer galleries.

I have a few copies of the pre-release version of svManager 1.3 available free in exchange for your comments and suggestions.

Please see the draft user manual for more details.

If you'd like to try-out the latest version please reply to this post and just say that you are interested – no need for you to include contact details, I can email you via the forum. I'm limiting the numbers: first come, first served.

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: svManager for TiltViewer

Definitely interested!

I would like to try.
But I was wondering, it will be only for tilt or tilt and simple, then I can choose either one or both.

The new version of svManager supports either SimpleViewer or TiltViewer or both. I'll email you a test version tomorrow.

jack

Jack Hardie

Thanks, man.
I tried it, it's great.
Easy to use and setup, just like svManager 1.23.
There is no problem at all.

This is the Galleries.
svm aputeng com

However, I don't have TiltViewer Pro, so I cannot go back to Galleries Index.
tongue

Good job.

Thank you to everyone who helped in trying out the new svManager. I'm closing the free trial offer now but the new version will be available shortly (hopefully within the next two weeks) at the usual price for new users and as a free upgrade for existing svManager users.

jack

Jack Hardie