Topic: Click to enlarge won't behave and has disapeared alltogether

:?: Help! The 'Click to enlarge' is floating over the top of one of my galleries and totally missing from all my other galleries go to www alexanderblackphotography com/gallery-admin/g2/ and make your page smaller etc. The 'Click to enlarge' just stays where it is and so I can't set my image thumbnails to the right - if I do the 'Click to enlarge' is in the middle of the big picture. I want the 'Click to enlarge' to sit just to the right of the picture name in all of the galleries and move both the picture name (which is a jpeg link) and the 'Click to enlarge' to sit just under the larger image.

Re: Click to enlarge won't behave and has disapeared alltogether

Help! I received the below content in an e-mail but I went to find the reply response at it isn't there. Could someone e-mail me the reply or put it back up??

Hello,

You are receiving this email because you are watching the topic, "Click to enlarge won't behave and has disapeared alltogether" at Airtight Interactive. This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

airtightinteractive/forum/viewtopic=16873#16873