Topic: WebEasy woes

I'm using Avanquest's WebEasy 7 to make my website and I'm having trouble inputting Simpleviewer.  I have the swfobject.js file in my simpleviewer folder, and I have been able to view the index.html file on its own (as well as websites that use Simpleviewer) but one of three errors pops up:
-SimpleViewer requires JavaScript
-Gallery not available
-A black box appears and a link that says gallery.

I'm probably trying to insert the wrong things.  The main way of inserting outside things into WebEasy 7 is by using Insert--->Component---> Multimedia.  This only allows me to insert index.html and the viewer file (the extension escapes me at the moment).  What I usually try to do is drag and drop all the components I think I need (usually just swfobject.js, but sometimes I think gallery.xml will help).  There is a way to input code, but I wouldn't know where to start.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Re: WebEasy woes

Hi,

do you have FTP access to your website? To need to use FTP to copy your local gallery folder to your website.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I haven't registered my domain name yet.  Is there another way of doing it without having a domain name?

Hi,

unfortunately how to upload images to your web host is beyond the scope of this forum. Please contact your web host support.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.