Topic: How do I increase picture name font size and move it down?

Could someone PLEASE tell me how to increase the size of the picture name and move it down 1 1/8 inches? Anyone please respond! I need to do this as soon as possible.  :!:

Re: How do I increase picture name font size and move it down?

to make bigger font try to find thid <font color="#ffff00" size="30"> and rewrite 30 to bigger number as u wish, hope this helps.
Dont u know how to make images bigger?

or better to say, just do this:

<font color="#ffff00" size="50">YOUR TEXT</font>

and rewrite number 30 to higher, for example 50

again me, sory for the fisrt advice it was wrong, you must copy whole this:

<caption>
<![CDATA[ <font color="#ffff00" size="50">YOUR TEXT</font>.]]>
</caption>

and as I said before rewrite size to for exanple 50 or higher or lower as u wish. Hope this is finally right big_smile

What about moving it down so that it is lower down on the screen?

arent you rude, where is thanks?
i would try moving it down with this:

<BR>

but i havnt try it

Mato, I am deeply thankful for your help and apologize for not saying that before. I am new to this process of communicating in a forum and will be thanking you and everyone from now on for any and all help.
faceinrose

Ok friend i was just joking, hope i help u and its working. Nice work with gallery smile

I gave all of the information to someone working with me. check out www.alexanderblackphotography.com to see the work.

Well Alexander, seems you are photographer, im trying to be too. And also working on my page. I like zour photos, some are really interesting. Page is very nice too, i noticed just one problem, If i get to portfolio i cant get back to your main page (cause if i once enter some gallery there is nothing to pust to get back to your page). I realy like that you have main theme of photos. I decided to start with portraits and architexture and also like dar art photos and fashion photo. Im working on my page for vwry long time cause i have many problems that i cant make on my own, Ill have to find web designer who can help me. So good luck with your work !

Mato,
coule you help me - where do I put <BR>, so that I can move the picture name down, in relation to the code I have now that helped me change the size of the picture name font. I tried just putting in but nothing happened.
code now is:
<font color="0x000000" size="16px">Optic Flower</font>

Also do you know how I can add a link that would say Back to Portfolio that will send people back to
http://www.alexanderblackphotography.co … /index.php
from any of my galleries like
http://www.alexanderblackphotography.co … -admin/g2/

Hi, that <BR> i was used to put before whole code of text.
i think

<BR><BR>
<font color="0x000000" size="16px">Optic Flower</font>

every <BR> menas that your text will be taken one line below (but I havnet tried this yet)

About that second thing, I was having same problem, then I decided that every gallery will be opening in new window, so page with galleries will not be closed and if somebody will want to open gallery, it willopen in new window. After watching people will just close window with gallery and they can choose what they would like to see next.
Hope you understood my ideas cause it for me hard to ezplain exactly smile
good luck with that.

Mato,
Thank you the <BR> code worked. So there's no way to add a navigation out of simpleviewer?
I guess I need to get the people who did my website to set it up so that each gallery opens up in a different window like you said. I think it even did that at one point and I don't why it doesn't now.
Once again thank you for all your help.

fine that <BR> is working smile about way how to add navigation out of simpleviewer - I realy dont have idea. Mazbe just to add link (with <a href> - but this waz you will have to write it to each photo and that not good idea)

About this:  think it even did that at one point and I don't why it doesn't now.
It makes on my page since beginning Im sure there is code to for this. Ask your web designer and Check this, its tutorial:
http://www.web-source.net/html_new_window.htm

Good luck ;D

DELETED

DELETED