Topic: examples

Before purchasing the pro-package, I really like to see some examples of edited galleries. Do you have some links you could show? :-)

I just visited tibet, and I really like to have a different gallery... I mean different than the usual simpleviewer gallery... but how different can it be?

:-) thank you
Kind regards  smile

Re: examples

If you are using flash and have purchased the source code, the sky is the limit. It is truly, easily customizable, more than any other flash gallery that I have tried.
Richard

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

ok, i believe you, but can you give me some eye-candy? show me what you did with it smile i'm not that good at flash you know

check your pm's  smile

Richard

in order to better assist you, please provide a url, relevant code and details about your problem.
Thanks!

Hi,

I also wan't to buy a Pro version but I coudn't find any examples on the net.

If you could sent or post me any examples I be wery happy smile  lol

Thanks a lot,

Best regards Aleks

be happy Aleks  smile

This site is only 90% done. SV free v 1.7 was used.  not pro

http://leadingedgeoutdoors.com/
click on Guest Photos

I'll have pro examples as soon as i can get flash mx04 to update

Richard

on edit - Macromedia/Adobe just extended my trial for flash 8 !!  now I'M happy! Pro examples soon!  smile

Richard

Thanks!

please can people PM me some examples too?
I'll probably buy pro in the next couple of days. Would like to see examples first really.