Topic: I searched but can't find the answer - HELP

Hi all,

I found many posts that almost answered my question but never really did.
OK in the image area on rollover you will see the next or previous navigation button and on roll out they are hidden. Thing I want to do is move these buttons to the outside of the image area and expand the rollover area. Is there any way to do this? I have searched through the source codes but can't seem to find what I am looking for or maybe I don't know what I am looking for in this case. Any help with this would be great, thanks in advance.

Greg

Re: I searched but can't find the answer - HELP

Hi all,

Well maybe I didn't explain very well what I was looking to do. OK here is what I want to do.

When you roll over the image the arrows and (if enabled) the pause buttons are seen overlaying on the image.

What I want is when you rollover the said image all the above buttons appear but, they are on the outside of the image ether on the side (left or right) or bottom. Is there a way that this can be done?

I hope this is a little more clear. Thanks in advance for any help.

Greg

Hi,

yes it can be done by editing the ActionScript source code. How to make this modification is beyond the scope of this forum.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi,

Could you please point me in the right direction so I can find this info? Thanks in advance for any info.