Topic: Multiple galleries - Title doesn't show

Hi,

I have set up 4 galleries using Simple Viewer Pro on my web site. Each of them is in a seperate folder containing all the files. They all work perfectly well except only one displays the title set up in the xml file. The 3 others don't and I can't find where the problem is !
If I put the same title to the 4 of them it works, if I put different names only one works. Strange, no?!  roll

Anyone has an idea about this? Thank you very much in advance.  smile

Re: Multiple galleries - Title doesn't show

What is the text you are setting in the title that doesn't show?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi, thank you for your reply. Here is the code that I have in the xml file that shows the title :

<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="400"  maxImageHeight="450" textColor="0x4a4a4c" frameColor="0x4a4a4c" frameWidth="1" stagePadding="20" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="left" title="&lt;font face="Helvetica" weight="700" size="20"&gt; Identité Visuelle&lt;/font&gt;" enableRightClickOpen="true" backgroundImagePath="" thumbPath="" imagePath="" >

And here is the code on one of the other xml file :

<simpleviewerGallery maxImageWidth="400"  maxImageHeight="450" textColor="0x4a4a4c" frameColor="0x4a4a4c" frameWidth="1" stagePadding="20" thumbnailColumns="3" thumbnailRows="3" navPosition="left" title="&lt;font face="Helvetica" weight="700" size="20"&gt; Edition&lt;/font&gt;" enableRightClickOpen="true" backgroundImagePath="" thumbPath="" imagePath="" >

Only the name change from "identite visuelle" to "Edition". But only the first one is diplayed. And as I said, if I put "Identite Visuelle" everywhere it works! I really don't get it  :?

works here. did you clear your cache?

Felix Turner

Yes I did and it doesn't work.

I am using Simple Viewer Pro to display my Portfolio which has 4 themes : Logos, Print, Packaging and Signs. Each Portfolio is in a seperate folder which contains all the files from Simple Viewer. For example :

Folder "porfolio-packaging" contains :
- gallery.xml
- images (folder)
- portfolio-packaging.html
- swfobject.js
- thumbs (folder)
- viewer.swf

They all have the same structure and files, only the name of the folder and html file change.

This is really driving me crazy !!  wink

whats the url?

Felix Turner