Topic: Please, thumb nav arrows dropped out of place

First of all, I did change the image for the thumbnail nav buttons.  You can see the slideshow as long as I'm working on it at:
media mfa org/dropbox/simpleviewer/smallpro/building_progress4 html

As you will see, as soon as I set the thumbs to be 2 rows instead of one, the nav arrows dropped down below the thumbnails instead of where they should be, to the left and right of the thumbs.  The captions are now way too low as well.  Any idea what happened?

I need to get an answer today : 

Thank you in advance!

Re: Please, thumb nav arrows dropped out of place

I did manage to go into ThumbArea.as and make the following change from this:

if (mRows == 1){
                    //for for 1 row, put arrows at same y as thumbs
                    mBackBtn.setPosn(- mBackBtn.width,(mHeight - mBackBtn.height)/2);
                    mNextBtn.setPosn(mWidth - Thumb.padding,(mHeight - mBackBtn.height)/2);   

TO THIS:

if (mRows >= 1){
                    //for for 1 row, put arrows at same y as thumbs
                    mBackBtn.setPosn(- mBackBtn.width,(mHeight - mBackBtn.height)/2);
                    mNextBtn.setPosn(mWidth - Thumb.padding,(mHeight - mBackBtn.height)/2);   

The only problem is that the captions when placed below the thumbs are now way lower than they should be.  There's no padding set between the thumbs and captions as far as I can tell, so why would they drop so far?  My workaround which is TEMPORARY is to put the captions right under the main image.