Topic: hide and show gallery + multiple gallery

hye,
i tried the free version, and now i'm very interested in buying this  SimpleViewer-Pro, but before i want to be sure if it's easy or not to hide and show the gallery (with a button for example). i have to precise I'm a new bie in flash...

Then, I would like to know if it's easy to build a multiple gallery in a same html page (with different xml files that i could call in a button)

Thank's in advance for your answers, and sorry for my approximative english

Re: hide and show gallery + multiple gallery

by using multiple buttons or with the same button?

Hie Gerlofv, thank's a lot for your answer.

Just for now i would like to create one button just for hide and show one gallery. this button have to be external (i will embed this gallery in an other swf file controlled with xml file).
i know it's possible to control a swf, that is embed in an other, with this kind of command xml: "external.gallery.visible=0"
but i don't know what i have to change in the flash gallery file (to declare this "visible" variable), have you got an idea for this? or an other solution for my problem?

Thank's

I would be very interested if you find the answer to your question : I tried to do this with Simple Viewer (not PRO) embed in swf file, and I was not able to "unload" a first SimpleViewerGallery before "loading" a new one : I observed a yellow rectangle when loading the second SimpleViewerGallery.

Is there the same problem with SimpleViewerPro : that's what I would like to know before buying it or how to solve this with SimpleViewer "not PRO".

SimpleViewer-Pro includes examples showing how to load multiple galleries within a HTML page and within a shell SWF.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

ok, can you tell me if it's developped in as3 ?
thank's in advance