Topic: Autoviewer problem with picasa

I downloaded Autoviewer as per the instructions on the autoviewer site

But when I pick an album, hit export as html, and the select a web page list comes up the newly uploaded templates do not show. I double checked to make sure I loaded the autoviewer files into the specified place and even deleted and reloaded it. But I cannot get it to show up.

Any ideas as to why it's not working. I also tried loading the simpleviewer template and that did not work either. Nothing showed in the select a web page list besides the defaults.

Re: Autoviewer problem with picasa

Make sure there is not an extra folder containing the template folder when you add it to Picasa. Some Zip programs will add an extra folder around the actual template folder when you unzip.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thank you - i found a solution for this problem! - it works now!  big_smile

i am experiencing this issue... the airtight templates do not show when i go to export my images from picasa as an html page.

_enibas_, or anyone else. what was your solution? thank you. i used to do it no prob, but recently reloaded all of my software.

for each airtight option (postcard, simple view, etc) i have stored the unzipped folder only, located at C: program files > Google > Picasa3 > web > templates.

@curious: it had double folders in the template-folder (from unzipping) - i erased one of them and it works  ... good luck!

greetings from munich ;-)

There was an issue with Picasa on the Mac v3.0.4 and earlier not working with web templates. It's now fixed with v3.0.5.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Autoviewer template needs to be located here.

http://screencast.com/t/ZmVmYmYyMD