Topic: Simpleviewr & Deramweaver

HI Guys, I have done a search and have seen that there are some problems with Dreamweaver and Simpleviewer. I have managed to get the simpleviewer to work on my site (computer based at the moment) by removing both the image and thumbnail folders along with the gallery.xml file to the root directory. If i do not move these files here, the simpleviewer will not work.

This is fine for just one gallery but I want to have one gallery per page on several pages. This means that if I move the gallery.xml file of a new simpleviewer gallery to the root directory of the site it will overwrite the previous one.

SO, to my question, is there a way of changing the name of the gallery.xml file, (And I presume changing it somehwere else) that will allow me to have simpleviewer on other pages.

I have been trying to sort this out for about a day solidly and it is doing my head in smile I have been told that it is in the SWF file, how would I edit it.

Any help would be appreciated. BTW I know very little about any type of code be it HTML or java..

Thanks in advance

Re: Simpleviewr & Deramweaver

To put multiple SimpleViewer galleries on your site, check the FAQ, Q16: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … r/faq.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Simpleviewr & Deramweaver

I am running Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004. Whenever I make a style change in design mode it creates an inline css style. I know I can always just cut and paste to my external sheet, but I would rather have Dreamweaver just put my styles there automatically. Is there a setting somewhere I can change?