Topic: Using the Flickr feed

Seeing as the imbedded Flickr functions arent working properly for my Flickr feed, maybe a bug?
I thought I might be able to use the Flickr data some other way.

For example, I can retrieve an XML stream of all my Flickr images using the tag "sketchbook" using this: … sketchbook

I need a way to convert this XML data to be usable by Tilt Viewer.

How should I go about this? Should I parse it through PHP, then have a script output it into XML again to feed Tilt Viewer dynamicaly?

Has this been done? How would I go about this?

Thank you!

Re: Using the Flickr feed

why can't you use the regular way of loading flickr images? … truct.html

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: Using the Flickr feed

I tried the regular way, but for some reason, only two images kept loading. If I dont specify tags, my complete stream loads as expected, but when I specify tags, just those same two images load. I verified my tags in Flickr and all the tags are there. I can even get an RSS stream based on the tags and they all show up correctly.
I tried someone else's ID and tags from their stream and it worked, so I'm confused as to where the problem is coming from, that's why I wanted to try this workaround since no one seems to know why it isnt working.
If you're willing to give it a try, my Flickr ID is 24421388@N02 and I'd like to see TiltViewer in action based on the tag "sketchbook".

Much appreciated!