Topic: Remove the download link

Hi, I'm very new to all this so sorry about my ignorance, but I really like the look of simple viewer so will keep trying.

I updated to Pro a bit prematurely .. first all I really want to do is remove the download link.

I know the answer is ...to remove the download link from an existing SimpleViewer gallery, just replace the 'viewer.swf' file in your gallery folder with the one that comes in the Pro download 'web' folder.

However, i dont know where my simple viewer gallery is and is does not seem to show up when i use spotlight.

Anyone have the time to explain???

Thanks

Re: Remove the download link

Hmm... if you don't know where your simpleviewer gallery folder is, how do you intend to view it or upload it to your website? Try creating a new gallery on your desktop.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hummmmm     Hi Felix! I have  I made a rapid weaver site its at figory com at the moment until I get it sorted.
I used simple viewer for the home page and love it. But I dont know how to access that page and swap it over I mean I thought I had done it ... but no because the link is still thereI know I sound nuts      I have trouble understanding all this stuff    But I always get there in the end! I will be customizing Simple Viewer like a pro... but it will take some time.

Did you clear your browser cache?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

yes I did!

I replaced it ... but perhaps into wrong folder. Should it be a folder within Rapidweaver.
I just did a spotlight search and simpleviewer folder came up and I replaced it with the pro one. But no change.

Ok I found it! Did it! The link has gone. Found the folder in application support.
Ok I have one more question.... Are there any other customizations I can make using Pro without having Flash? And if so is there any info on them so I can try them next?
Thanks !