Topic: can the flipped background have different colors?

i want to have 9 cards(that's what i call them), and i would like to have each cards to have its own colors.  would that be possible?

Re: can the flipped background have different colors?

or if that's too hard, than just a different color of the font?

I don't know how to set different background colors, but setting the font color can be done using the FONT tag:

<font color="#ff0000">text</font>

thanks!

another question..

LINK

is there way to make the texts to be centered?  i want the titles to come start in the middle.  also can the texts be justified left and right to form a square look?

is there a tutorial page on how to modify texts on the back?  i think i saw one, but i don't know where it is..   

basically i want to be able to change the position of the title and description, make it bold face for some and etc.  i know hyperlinks aren't supported, but i think i saw underline..   i don't even know where my original tiltiviewer pro anymore.. it's been awhile i bought it.  big_smile

I don't know if a centering method can be added.
As for the rest, you don't need a tutorial, this line is enough.

This is a HTML text description. Supported tags are <b>bold</b>, <u>underline</u>, <i>italics</i>, linebreaks<br>and <font color="#ff0000" size="60">font tags</font>. Hyperlinks are not supported.