Topic: How to customize générated galleries

Hi everybody,

I'd like to know if there was a way to customize once the galleries generated with SVM. It's said on the forum that there are some tutorials about customization but I dont know where there are. My problem is that I want my logo on every gallery page and not only on the gelleries index page.

Thanks for your help smile

Re: How to customize générated galleries

Have a look at this tutorial

jack

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks Jack, so if I understood, I'm obliged to modify the index of all my galleries ? There's no way for me to have what I wish automatically when I create a new one ?

Maybe I didn't explain too well or maybe I'm not understanding your problem. Here's a quote from the tutorial:

If you want to change the appearance of all future galleries, then you will need to edit the master copy of index.php. The location of the master file was changed in svManager 1.3.0. Look at your version number on the lower left of the admin screen. If this is 1.2.3 or less then the master file is svmanager/svmaster/index.php. In version 1.3.0 there are two master files, one for SimpleViewer and one for TiltViewer. These are svmanager/plugins/simpleviewer/svmaster/index.php and svmanager/plugins/tiltviewer/tvmaster/index.php.

Sorry if I'm not understanding your problem – you may have to explain a bit more.

jack

Jack Hardie

Oh thanks, I'm sorry, it's me ! I didn't understood master copy (I'm french, sorry). So it's all right now (that's sounds familiar wink) Thank you again for your patience ^^

If you think you have problems with English, you should hear my French – but probably you'd rather not  smile

jack

Jack Hardie