Topic: Presales Questions about TiltViewer Pro

Hello,

I plan to use Tiltviewer Pro with Ozio Gallery for Joomla (i cant post the link sad)

Some questions for it, hope an admin or someone could reply:

A) Is UTF8 supported, on the text - caption i can have in the back of the photograph?

B) If i have multiple Albums, is this supported? I mean, if i create more than one album, how this is visualised on the flash? Do i get the option to choose for example first the albums and then run the images in it?

c) Can i change in the pro version, to view the zoomed image in larger size? I mean larger than your demo here, 1680x1050 for example. And be able to do this without have to enter Full Screen Mode.

d) Can i set the background Transparent?

Ty in advance smile

Re: Presales Questions about TiltViewer Pro

A) Is UTF8 supported, on the text - caption i can have in the back of the photograph?

Yes.

B) If i have multiple Albums, is this supported? I mean, if i create more than one album, how this is visualised on the flash? Do i get the option to choose for example first the albums and then run the images in it?

There is no gallery menu support in TiltViewer-Pro. You need to create your own menu system.

c) Can i change in the pro version, to view the zoomed image in larger size? I mean larger than your demo here, 1680x1050 for example. And be able to do this without have to enter Full Screen Mode.

The zoomed in image can be any size you want depending on the size of the browser window. By default TiltViewer will scale the images to fit the browser.

d) Can i set the background Transparent?

Yes. Check section 3.1.1 in the docs: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … html#embed

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hello and ty for the reply,

About Gallery Support ,can we count on your support to create a dropdown menu so we can easily choose albums through there? We dont mind even pay some money for it, so we can do it, but ofc if it can be done via the money we will pay for the TiltViewer-Pro it will be sweet.

Also, can u please confirm me that by buying TiltViewer-Pro, we can make it work with Ozio Gallery for Joomla that uses the simple version? I assume it will work as we will only replace the swf as you already saying in your documentation, but plz verify this, so we can proceed.

Finally, is there any further customization from your end (payed ofc this time) to the flash itself and how it loads? We plan to use it as i said with Ozio Gallery but we would like the following feature if it can be done: When we upload new pictures and put them in the folder, to show an icon NEW or something similar, to the thumbs that being displayed there. Something that will indicate that there are new stuff. It could have a date check or anything else you think is can be done

Ty and hope we will join your family smile

Hello, please be kind enough to reply on this, so we can buy this product. Ty in advance

can we count on your support to create a dropdown menu so we can easily choose albums through there?

I don't offer individual customization of TiltViewer-Pro. What you see is what you get smile

Also, can u please confirm me that by buying TiltViewer-Pro, we can make it work with Ozio Gallery for Joomla

Yes. TiltViewer-Pro works with Ozio Gallery for Joomla.

Felix Turner

I see, ty for the replies, the problem i have atm is how i will show the albums to our users sad
Maybe i can find a workaround with Ozio Gallery.

A nice idea in general, if you find some time though, is to create an admin panel for your Viewers. I believe that then there will be much more ppl that would like to have this beautiful app smile

svManager is an admin app that supports TiltViewer: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … svmanager/

Felix Turner

Damn, where was this gem hidden:P

So with the usage of this, it seems with no use the Joomla Component, at least for me.

Only prob now to found a good way to show the various albums.

As Felix stated that he doesnt do any further customization, anyone who can help from here? Payed ofc (or if Felix knows someone whould be helpful)

Ty smile

Edit on this:

In your SVManager, you say:

Automatically generated gallery menu

What does that mean exactly?

Also, i assume that the .fla of the flash is included, right? So i can do any further changes if i like

Ty smile

Need an answer on this so i can proceed, sorry to ask again, but its 75-80 dollars so have to be sure smile