Topic: Cant't get the .swf file to work??

Hi guys,

I have downloaded tiltviewer and I'm really impressed but I am experiencing some problems, hope some one can help!

Once downloaded I can add my images to the 'imgs' folder and edit the 'gallery.xml' file to read as I wish, this in turn allows the 'index.html' file to appear as I would like the final product to look.

Where my problem arises is that the site in which i wish the tiltviewer to appear is set up in flash. I have currently got various flash .swf movies loading and unloading into the master flash file no problem and this is the reason I was intending to do the same with the 'TiltViewer.swf'.

However, after editing the 'gallery.xml' etc as mentioned above and then attempting to test the .swf I get the Adobe Flash Player Security warning. I have attempted to follow the instructions and add the location to allow access etc. After doing so I tried to test the .swf again and it this time opens but not with my images - some other random generated images.

How do i get the .swf to recognise that I want it to use my images etc?

I would greatly appreciate any help as I am fairly new to all of this, I expect I am missing something simple but cant figure it out!

Thanks in advance,

winx_03

Re: Cant't get the .swf file to work??

Hi,

you can't load TiltViewer into another SWF. For that you need TiltViewer-Pro.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Hi Felix,

Thanks for the reply, so if i were to purchase Tiltviewer Pro this would be easy enough to do? Will the .swf then automatically update from the method that I have been trying?

Thanks in advance,

winx_03

Hi guys,

can anyone confirm this to me??

Thanks in advance,

winx_03

TiltViewer-pro comes with example files showing how to load it into a shell SWF. Check the docs, section 3.2: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … html#embed

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.