Topic: Thumbnail sliver showing

My thumbnails were working fine until I change the color of my nav arrow under the thumbnails. Now a little sliver of the upcoming column of thumbnails shows. I have set the thumbnails for 2 columns and 5 rows. You can see a little sliver of column 3 while columns 1 and 2 are showing. I have reduced the size of the arrow, and I have changed it's x and y location, but that doesn't help. I changed the padding of the thumbnails, too. Any suggestions. It was working fine before. I am sure it is simple, but can't figure it out. You can see at www bluehandesign com/OnLocation/OnLocation html.

Re: Thumbnail sliver showing

Can anyone help with the little portion of thumbnail slivers that are showing up in my thumbnail panel. I changed the size of the nav arrow for the thumbnails, but not sure that caused the problem. But if it did, I don't know how to fix it.

www emmamcdonald com / OnLocation OnLocation.html

Any help would be most appreciated.

yeah that is strange. Try reverting back to the original files and starting over. That way you can see what change causes the problem.

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Thanks, I will give it a try. I did try changing the padding around the navigation, before I got on the forum.  It happened with two different galleries at the same time after I changed the arrow. But I will try again rebuilding the galleries. Thanks