Topic: Found 2 Bug's in TV-Pro

Hi there!

I've found two bug's in TiltViewer Pro:

1. Sometimes the Flipbutton is messed up after "flipping", its not a circle, there are two white strokes crossing each other, if i flip again > all ok smile

2. If the Images are hovered fast, then sometimes the Images stay on Top (I mean the Rollover-Effect) and don't go back to their default position!

How can i fix this?

Greetz,
infernalshade

Re: Found 2 Bug's in TV-Pro

Hi,

I can't replicate those bugs here. What system/browser are you running? Are you running the latest version of TiltViewer?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I've tested it on a Windows XP 32bit System with following Browsers:
- FF3
- IE6, IE7
- Opera
- Safari for Windows

EDIT: Flash Player 10 installed...

And yes i have the latest Version of TV-P (Downloaded it yesterday)!

I've made a screenshot of both Bugs: img3 . imagebanana . com / view / ojdvrjhj / tvp.jpg (Remove the spaces)

Left Image: Bug #2, the bottom left picture is hovered, but the top left stay on top too!

Right Image: Bug#1, Well i think you can see what i mean!

Greetz,
infernalshade

Can you replicate here: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/proj … iewer/app/ ?

whats the url of your instance?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

I can replicate the 2nd Bug there, but i cant replicate the 1st! But i think the reason for this is, that you use on this example the Flickr Option, an i'm using the .xml-File for my own Images!

You can see my installation here: www . sportschule-vitalis . de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=6 (Remove the spaces...damn Anti-Spam Protection big_smile) (I've upgraded the Ozio-Gallery Joomla! Component)