Topic: Microsoft 'Active Content Update' Issue

"The gallery will fail to function, or you will see the message 'Click to activate and use this control'."

My viewers experience problems when using IE6, the flash started loading but nevitation by mouse/keyboard does not work.

I say the new lease of Simple Viewer 1.7 which claims to fix this problem.

I currently use the Simple Viewer Template and Postcard Viewer Template for Picasa2

is there going to be new release of template which fix this bug for both simpleviewer and postcard viewer ?

thx. loved both product.

Re: Microsoft 'Active Content Update' Issue

"The gallery will fail to function, or you will see the message 'Click to activate and use this control'."

My viewers experience problems when using IE6, the flash started loading but nevitation by mouse/keyboard does not work.

I say the new lease of Simple Viewer 1.7 which claims to fix this problem.

I currently use the Simple Viewer Template and Postcard Viewer Template for Picasa2

is there going to be new release of template which fix this bug for both simpleviewer and postcard viewer ?

thx. loved both product.

I doesn't look like there is a update to the Picasa template. Your will have to follow the directions here:
http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simp … t_fix.html
and fix the index.html yourself.

Good Luck!

Re: Microsoft 'Active Content Update' Issue

Hi,

the SimpleViewer Picasa template has been updated to include the latest version of SimpleViewer (1.7.1).

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.