Topic: SVManager Crashed Website???

I need to take a deep breath becuase I'm freaking out. I recently purchase SVManager. I have a website with 2 existing SimpleViewer galleries I created which I imported into SVManager. Both galleries seemed to import without problem. I edited the titles of both galeries, updated, checked the website online, and no problem.

Next, I performed a sort on one of the galleriers. This gallery contains about 20 pictures. After sorting the images, it executed the update. The IE7 tab showed that it was working, however after about a minute, I got a 'cannot display the webpage' error in IE.

I went to attemp to log back onto SVManager, and was not able to. What is even worse, is that I now cannot access my website. When I try to connect, I get a 'cannot display the webpage' error. It's been an hour, and I am still not able to access the website.

I cannot understand what would have happened via SVManager that corrupted the website to the point that I would not be able to access it. I could understand perhaps not being able to access the page with the gallery I was working on, but not the website itself. At this point, my comfort level with using SVManager has been destroyed.

Any information that can help me with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Re: SVManager Crashed Website???

Are you sure that the problem is on the server and not a problem with IE7 on your local computer? Can you access your website from another computer? Can you access the web site with ftp?

Jack Hardie
SimpleViewer Support Team.