Topic: white page with internet explorer

Hello, i have a problem, sonrry for my english.

I have a website we are doing, in which we tested with SimpleViewer and Titlviewer and gives the same problem (always with internet explorer with firefox does not give this error), if we load all the images that will perfect (always open viewer in a new window), but if the images while loading the window closed, we do the same, ending with an open window in white explorer without loading anything and is no longer anything to explore, we must close all open explorer.

Thanking you in advance for your help.
Alberto

The code that calls this function is (Simpleview):

<div id="flashcontent"></div>       
                <script type="text/javascript">
                               var fo = new SWFObject("viewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "8", "#000000");

<?php   $ruta = "./gimagenes/fotomontaje/".$idfotomontaje."/gallery.xml";  ?>         
                               fo.addVariable("xmlDataPath", "<?php echo $ruta; ?>" );
                               fo.write("flashcontent");           

</script>

The code that calls this function is (Tiltviewer):

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="" width="100%" height="100%" align="middle" quality="high" scale="noscale"  id="theMovie">
                                                                  <param name="MENU" value="FALSE" />
                                                                              <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
                                                                              <param name="SRC" value="gallery-v3.swf" />
                                                                              <embed src="gallery-v3.swf" wmode="transparent" menu="false" pluginspage="" width="100%" height="100%" align="middle" quality="high" scale="noscale"  name="theMovie"></embed>
                </object>
                <script type="text/javascript">
                               var fo = new SWFObject("TiltViewer.swf", "viewer", "100%", "100%", "9.0.28", "#000000");                                   
                               fo.addVariable("useFlickr", "false");
                               fo.addVariable("maxJPGSize","800");
                               <?php   $ruta = "./gimagenes/fotomontaje/".$idfotomontaje."/gallery-v2.xml";            ?>         
                               fo.addVariable("xmlURL", "<?php echo $ruta; ?>" );
                               fo.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");
                               fo.write("flashcontent");                                                                         
                </script>

Re: white page with internet explorer

Hi,

I can't replicate this issue here. What version of IE and what OS are you using? Can you replicate on the example gallery here: http://www.airtightinteractive.com/photos/ ?

Felix Turner
SimpleViewer Support Team.

Re: white page with internet explorer

Hi Felix,

I have some computer for my test: I use windows vista & explorer 7 (don't work), i use windows xp & explorer 6 (don't work), i use windows xp & explorer 7 (don't work), i use windows vista explorer 8 beta (don't work).

With your web is the same problem, you tray open your web    
3 finishes charging without closing the tab o windows and return it to the end without loading all the images, the 3 or 4 while the explorer is not responding

Thanks a lot
Alberto.