Topic: Can't install Tilt viewer Pro

URGENT! I can't install tilt viewer pro on my web site;

'Error, could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package'

This is really urgent guys, please help ASAP.

Many thanks.

Re: Can't install Tilt viewer Pro

TiltViewer isn't a Joomla-Extension lol

Install the "Ozio-Gallery" (for Joomla!) first, and then upgrade the Tiltviewer inside these Gallery to Tiltviewer Pro!

To do that, just replace the .swf File by the new one. (The File is located at "components/com_oziogallery/)

To add the new Options, add your Options in the File "modules/mod_oziogallery/mod_oziogallery.php" directly after line 176!

Example:

176  fo.addVariable&#40;"bkgndOuterColor", "0x'?><?php echo $ozio_bkgndoutercolor;?><?php echo '"&#41;; //This is the last Line from the Ozio-Gallery-Default-Installation
177  fo.addVariable&#40;"bkgndTransparent", "true"&#41;; //This is the first line of your Options

Thanks... I've managed to get the pro version working now.. But I have a few more questions:

1. How do I make the thumnails appear larger on the page?

2. How do I reduce the height of the padding between the top of the thumbnails and the top of the page (main menu bar)? There's far too much empty space at the moment and the images are sitting too low in the page.

3. Can I have individual modules appearing/loading up into different article positions with each module loading up different images from different image files? For example I'm building a web site for a friend and I'd like to have the 3d tilt gallery appear on 3-4 different pages with each module showing different images?

4. Can Tilt veiwer appear as a pop up window? if so how can I do this?

I'm extremely happy with the effect of this module... But as a paid application it's not very user friendly in terms of customization. I've had a lot of headaches with this since I bought it.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

1. How do I make the thumnails appear larger on the page?

and

2. How do I reduce the height of the padding between the top of the thumbnails and the top of the page (main menu bar)? There's far too much empty space at the moment and the images are sitting too low in the page.

Try other Dimensions, here you can see all TV-Pro Options: www . airtightinteractive . com / projects / tiltviewer / config_options . html#pro (Remove the spaces) You need "zoomedOutDistance" and "zoomedInDistance" to change the Distances!

3. Can I have individual modules appearing/loading up into different article positions with each module loading up different images from different image files? For example I'm building a web site for a friend and I'd like to have the 3d tilt gallery appear on 3-4 different pages with each module showing different images?

Yes of course, but you have to create a new xml-file for each new Gallery! Look into the Documentation on the TV homepage!

4. Can Tilt veiwer appear as a pop up window? if so how can I do this?

hat do you mean? Just a new Window? If yes, create a new Article with Joomla and integrate the Gallery there, then copy/write down the Link to this Article (index.php?.....). Now set a hyperlink which will open the Popup and set this Link on it, but first change "index.php" into "index2.php"!

I'm extremely happy with the effect of this module... But as a paid application it's not very user friendly in terms of customization. I've had a lot of headaches with this since I bought it.

Uhm...it's VERY Userfriendly i think! You only have to edit the xml-File and the Attributes, that's all! It's your fault if you buy a product and don't know how to use it! There is the Standard-Version of Tiltviewer out there, you could have looked into that and THEN decide if you would like to buy the Pro or not!

I tried as well what you said.
So i did change the swf file and try "To add the new Options, add your Options in the File "modules/mod_oziogallery/mod_oziogallery.php" directly after line 176"

But it seems that under Ozio Gallery 2  the file you are talking about is not there.
the only file i found in Module is mod_ozio2 )

So could you tell me which file to change, what do i found under modules/mod_ozio2 :
                                         folder tmpl
                                         helper.php
                                         index.html
                                         mod_ozio2.php
                                         mod_ozio2.xml

if i look in the mod_ozio2.php i found only this :
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<?php
//no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Direct Access to this location is not allowed.');

require_once(dirname(__FILE__).DS.'helper.php');

$output = PluginModuleHelper::LoadPluginModule($params);

require(JModuleHelper::getLayoutPath('mod_ozio2'));
?>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if i look in the tmpl folder i found a default.php where we find information on options, i try to change it there but it doesn't do anything.
        //GENERAL OPTIONS
                    fo.addVariable("useReloadButton", "false");
                    fo.addVariable("width","<?php echo $this->larghezza ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("height","<?php echo $this->altezza ?>");                   
                    fo.addVariable("columns", "<?php echo $this->columns ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("rows", "<?php echo $this->rows ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("showFlipButton", "<?php echo $this->flipbutton ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("showLinkButton", "<?php echo $this->download ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("linkLabel", "<?php echo $this->downloadtxt ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("frameColor", "0x<?php echo $this->framecolor ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("backColor", "0x<?php echo $this->bkgndretro ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("bkgndInnerColor", "0x<?php echo $this->bkgndinnercolor ?>");
                    fo.addVariable("bkgndOuterColor", "0x<?php echo $this->bkgndoutercolor ?>");
                    //fo.addVariable("langGoFull", "Go Fullscreen");
                    //fo.addVariable("langExitFull", "Exit Fullscreen");
                    //fo.addVariable("langAbout", "About");

//PRO OPTIONS
                    //fo.addVariable("bkgndTransparent", "true");
                    //fo.addVariable("showFullscreenOption", "false");
                    //fo.addVariable("frameWidth", "40");
                    //fo.addVariable("zoomedInDistance", "1400");
                    //fo.addVariable("zoomedOutDistance", "7500");
                    //fo.addVariable("fontName", "Times");
                    //fo.addVariable("titleFontSize", "90");
                    //fo.addVariable("descriptionFontSize", "32");
                    //fo.addVariable("linkFontSize", "41");
                    //fo.addVariable("linkTarget", "_self");
                    //fo.addVariable("navButtonColor", "0xFF00FF");
                    //fo.addVariable("flipButtonColor", "0x0000FF");
                    //fo.addVariable("textColor", "0xFFFFFF");
                    //fo.addVariable("linkTextColor", "0x000000");
                    //fo.addVariable("linkBkgndColor", "0xFFFFFF");
                    //fo.addVariable("tiltAmountIn", "0");
                    //fo.addVariable("tiltAmountOut", "0");
    i took off the slash to make it works but no chance
                    //fo.addVariable("enableSounds", "False");

// END TILTVIEWER CONFIGURATION OPTIONS                   
                    fo.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
                    fo.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");
                    fo.write("ozioflashcontent");
                </script>

Could you please help me with that ?

I would like that when somebody click on the picture, the picture would stay fixed and won't move from left to right.So that the view is perfect ? because the perspective of the image change drastically.

Should i use the TiltamountIN and Out to sort that things?
        Or is there another way?

Many thanks for your help
        Starsystem